Save and efficient detection of food contamination
Food contamination on surfaces can be made visible by detecting its inherent autofluorencence.
The optical cleaning sensor makes use of this principle. This innovative method allows for ecofriendly, cleaning, as well as continuous process- and quality management.
Possible applicationsSafe and efficient monitoring
of cleaning processes
- Detection and verification of cleaning results
- Detection of the current degree of contamination
- Possibility for monitoring both on a large scale and on specific local weak points
- Determination of film thickness
- Process optimization by decreasing the required cleaning time and detergent