Adaptable processes and components are able to adapt to changing properties of natural and synthetic materials and changing process conditions, so guaranteeing higher process stability. They allow the automated processing of a broad spectrum of processed goods and can be integrated into adaptable value creation chains.
Our scientific studies in food processing and packaging focus on developments for optimal harmonization between efficiency and adaptability and effective technical implementation, with the main aims being:
1. The manufacture of specific products
2. Measurement of fluctuating properties of products and processes
3. Adaptation of processes to the fluctuating properties in order to safeguard constant product properties
4. Analysis of process data to improve efficiency
5. Self-learning assistance systems to aid human-machine interaction